Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Inexpensive hotel with sports facility

By ronco0807

Posted on: August 26, 2009 at 2:24PM

DGI Byens Hotel is a good spot if you're looking for an inexpensive (relative) hotel in expensive Copenhagen. Rooms are spacious, clean, and utilitarian in the Scandinavian manner. It is attached to a large sports facility and included is entry to the gym and the fabulous swimming facility. Also included is a full Danish breakfast that can last you until dinner. It's one feature that is both an advantage and disadvantage is it's location close to the Central Train Station. If you are arriving by train, either from another European city or from the airport, the hotel is a 5 - 10 minute walk. Being close to the train station is also it's drawback. If it is a warm evening and you wish to sleep with your window open, be aware that you will hear the trains entering and leaving the station. If that does not bother you than this is a good bargain spot in Copenhagen. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Inexpensive hotel with sports facility

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions