Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Bob1379

Posted on: November 14, 2008 at 6:03AM

We had an excellent weekend at Brocksmoor Hotel recently; a small hotel located near Widemouth Bay, Cornwall, UK, it has excellent freshly prepared and locally sourced food, fantastic staff and lovely calming decor. We received a very warm welcome from the team, who looked after us very well. I was impressed by the work that has been carried out, particularly on the family rooms, and we were certainly very comfortable. The food we had during the weekend was all very, very good, from the light(ish) lunch on Saturday, which was well received after our long journey, the delicious dinner on Saturday night (the menu for which provided the biggest decision making challenge of the weekend), the great full English breakfast and the splendid Sunday roast. Suffice to say that I did not need feeding on Sunday evening or indeed much of Monday! I remembered the well kept Betty Stoggs bitter from our last stay and this hit the spot on more than one occasion during the weekend. The surfing (well actually paddling in my case) and beach cricket down the road at Widemouth Bay served to sharpen my appetite and enabled me to make full use of the hotel's catering facilities. We’re looking forward to our next visit and would recommend it. report a problem

Posted on: June 09, 2009 at 11:30AM

We stayed in May 2008. Very nice, comfortable hotel with friendly welcoming staff who are very organised and run a great hotel. Great breakfast.

You are posting a reply to Brocksmoor Hotel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions