Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

BEWARE of Golden Key Management!!!!!

By Guest

Posted on: January 03, 2012 at 1:50PM

Before you decide to rent property from this company PLEASE READ THIS! I was asked by my boss to rent a property for them in Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata Cofresi Beach), for the holidays. It was a short notice so I searched online and somehow the Golden Key Management or Golden Treasures as their website says has a good SEO that there website showed up first. I got in contact with their sales person his name is Mr. Edward Rivas. To make the long story short, he agreed to rent my boss a penthouse. We signed a contract for a penthouse. When my boss came back he told me that they are placed in a 3 bedroom condo. I emailed Mr. Rivas to ask him ....what happened????? He said that by his definition "3 bedroom condo" is the same as the "PENTHOUSE". I was so unhappy......they tricked us...so be careful! He also told me that since they are a property company and they work with hundreds of rental properties...he said that he inspect every single property for rent. He opens, every cabinet, turn on every faucet...& etc. to make sure that the clients are happy. I CAN FURNISH COPY OF EMAIL TO THE PUBLIC TO SEE IF NECESSARY! When my boss came back....he told me that rock killing powder are all around when they arrived in the property. What are they trying to do????Poison my boss and his family???? I was told that this is a new building....I guess we have to define what is NEW??? New building does not need roach killing powder...right!!! Unless there are a lot of roaches in Puerto PLata that they really need roach killing powder even in the new building. They provided a chef for my boss and family ...... the chef is great...as they said however the place is a complete mess. The hot water is not working in the "vanity", the security guard leaves at 6pm and leaves the gate open and light bulbs are not working. They are suppose to fix these things before there renter arrives since....Mr. Rivas said that he inspects every unit...how come they where not able to see the small maintenance problem such as lights not working? My boss came back very unhappy....and I felt so sorry and I felt bad because it was me.....who made all those arrangements. Just get a hotel next time.....and stay away from Golden Key Management. report a problem

You are posting a reply to BEWARE of Golden Key Management!!!!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions