Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Best Tour Guide in DR

By Guest

Posted on: April 02, 2012 at 4:24PM

Call Ralph Sanchez @ 1-809-840-0082. He is a native DR and works with locals businesses to find ALL the best deals for travelors. Tell him Robert from NC, USA recommneded him for additional discount. He speaks english and spanish and will help you with ALL your travel needs. Highly recommended! report a problem

Posted on: May 09, 2012 at 1:03PM

Not doubt, he's the best of the best. He took me and my wife into Haiti. We forgat our passports and he told to the inmigration chief and they let us go into Haiti without passport. We love this guy. God Bless him. We highly recommended him as the best tour guy in DR. Ralph Sanchez @ 1-809-840-0082.

You are posting a reply to Best Tour Guide in DR

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions