Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Before you go on the trip

By vincometer

Posted on: November 07, 2008 at 3:54PM

Before you go on your trip get the email address of the conciege at your destination. Strike up a conversation back and forth about your destination. They will be very helpful and you will become friends. Last time I did this somehow I got an upgrade in my room accomidations. I am sure it was because I was traveling during the off season but it was nice. Plus be sure to tip them for all their help report a problem

You are posting a reply to Before you go on the trip

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions