Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

weather, packing advice & clothes

By Guest

Posted on: November 23, 2009 at 5:24AM

I am traveling to Egypt over the Christmas period. Will be visiting Cairo, Luxor / Aswan Nile trip and Sharm El Shaik. As a South African (now enjoying SUMMER) the last part of the trip (SHARM) seems to require strappy tops and sandals only - maybe a pahmina or light jersey at night. CAIRO / NILE seems to be quite cold at night / cool during the day? If you have visited Cairo or Aswan/Luxor over this period - please will you advise re appropriate clothes to wear during the day vs at night. I want to pack as light & summery as possible BUT do not want to freeze at night at the 10 degrees predicted for CAIRO / NILE during this time. Can one still wear sandals / open shoes and be warm enough with light jerseys and pashminas layered in these areas? Thank you for helping me pack! lisel report a problem

You are posting a reply to weather, packing advice & clothes

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions