Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
next ›

By Pomme

Posted on: December 04, 2009 at 8:15PM

Does any one have a recommendation for a tour company for Egypt? I would love to do the Nile cruise; this is a quick arrangement for 1/1/10 -1/7. Please help. Info on tour operators for Dubai and India would also be helpful. report a problem

Posted on: December 19, 2012 at 4:04PM

Try MTS, i used their services in February 2012. Recommended. Visit my website www.top-cleaning.net

Posted on: March 24, 2010 at 7:11PM

If you're looking for a small, boutique size tour group and interested in seeing the sites, rather than shopping, I highly recommend Museum-Tours. They were awesome!! Took care of everything and we stayed in great hotels, saw lots of the most amaznig sites and we were treated like kings!

You are posting a reply to Tour operators

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions