Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous

By kc99hrt

Posted on: October 08, 2008 at 8:45PM

Find the Antinori restaurant if you don't have reservations sit in the bar and make sure they know you want to eat whenever possible. We always just ask the chef to feed us his favorite dishes and we have never had a bad meal. We get to experience foods we may not order on our own. Antinori has more grape under cultivation in Italy then any other concern, so make sure you have one of their wines they don't import to America. Antinori had a small wine bar down the road from main corporate headquarters and the sit down restaurant. the wine bar was like a small deli and the finger foods were wonderful. put your walking shoes on and find a local gelata shop and spend time in the local shops, amazing finds in the hardware stores. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Wonderful day

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions