Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Orto de Medici Hotel lived up to it's legacy!

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 9:06AM

My husband and I spent 6 nights at Orto de Medici and were very pleased with our stay. At first glance our double room seemed a bit small, but we were in the room only to sleep so in the end it proved to fit our needs perfectly. Our room was kept very clean and we always had a replenishment of towels and toiletries when we got back to our room after a long day of touring. I cannot say enough about the friendly staff – we felt right at home from the moment we stepped foot into the hotel. The breakfast room is beautiful and we took advantage of the free breakfast about 3 times during our stay. Offerings included croissants, small rolls, salami, orange juice, coffee, cereals, etc. The hotel is about a 5 minute walk from the Accademia and a 10 minute walk to the Duomo. We loved the location because we were close to the main attractions, but also away from the noise that is common when staying in the center of town. Florence is truly an amazing city and we hope to return there soon and if we’re lucky enough to go back we will certainly stay at Orto de Medici. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Orto de Medici Hotel lived up to it's legacy!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions