Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 5:59PM

If you are interested in the shopping in Florence, August is not the time to go. Mainly everything shuts down and the shop owners go on vacation. But Florence is much quieter and you do not have to fight the crowds. Also train tickets are pretty inexpensive to go to Pisa and the Mediteranean Sea and basically anywhere in Italy. Tuscany is like no other place on earth!! report a problem

Posted on: April 11, 2010 at 12:09PM

Thank you for a hopeful post, most all info says,"don't go in August", i'm going in August...any tips would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

You are posting a reply to Florence in August

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions