Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Perfect Florence/Firenze

By Guest

Posted on: August 28, 2009 at 12:21PM

From the moment we stepped off the train from Rome, we knew this was a magical, wonderful city. Our hotel was on the other side of town and perfectly located. The Hotel de la Pace is an ideal three star that caters to your every need and the rooms were very comfortable. In this Renaissance city, you have so many places to explore from the Uffizi Gallery and the Academy for art, the Ponte Vecchio for histroy, the Gingerbread Art of the Duomo, the Antinori Wine tastings and some of the best food on the planet. In addition, you have day drives to many other historic and beautiful destionations such as Pisa and Siena. My retirement plan includes six months of living as a pensione in Florence each year. One can only dream but easily fall in love with Florence. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Perfect Florence/Firenze

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions