Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Ugnem

Posted on: May 08, 2011 at 11:55AM

There are many of them in Florence, but if you're tight on time go to Duomo as it's the symbol of Florence. Then visit Santa Croce and Santa Maria Novela because not only they have marvelous pieces of art, but also audioguides which helps to decode what it's all about. Don't go to San Marco - it's glum, dark and the monk cells are simply boring. Waste of money. Completely. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Churches

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions