Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Vacation Rental In Miami Beach

By Guest

Posted on: August 13, 2011 at 12:41AM

Miami Beach Vacation I love the beach so i wanted to visit Miami Beach, by Craigslist search i found www.travelfurnish.com , there were so many options for us to choose from but we are happy we went with Dov the apartment was just what i wanted it was exactly as the pictures showed in (www.travelfurnish.com) location was perfect apartment was clean ocean front with ocean view, pool, patio and parking. The amenities were great and the the bed was super comfortable, the kitchen had everything. Thanks Dov. I hope to be back soon report a problem

Posted on: December 09, 2011 at 9:02AM

travelfurnish.com is definately a place you would want to consider resting your head. Beautiful 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath ocean View apartment located in the heart of South Beach!.The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I am so pleased to see an apartment that was stocked full of everything we needed. Cooking utensils, pots and pans, towels, linens, even incense and candles. There was a fruit basket on the table and some bottled water in the fridge. That was a very nice touch when you are arriving from a long flight. Thanks Dov for the free passes to the spa. As promised I told some friends. With any luck we will be back soon.

Posted on: November 14, 2011 at 3:18PM

Do NOT rent with travelfrnish.com if you donít want to ruin your vocation. I booked the place, and confirmed all details twice through the phone and email two months prior my vocation. One week before moving in, I decided to call and confirm my reservation. After multiple calls, Dov responded to me. He told me that my reservation was magically canceled (but the money were withdrawn from my account). After asking more questions, I find out that the reserved apartment was double booked and he offered me to pay 30% more or cancel my reservation. He was very rude to me. Thank you to American Express customer service that they were able to return my money back. There are plenty places to rent in Miami through vrbo.com and other websites. Do not let travelfurnish.com foolish you.

You are posting a reply to Vacation Rental In Miami Beach

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions