Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

il Gran Inka on brickell

By Guest

Posted on: November 24, 2011 at 10:18AM

Well we had heard that the Gran Inka on Brickell was supposed to be really good. I guess the people that I haerd it from had to much to drink. This place stinks, The ceviche was flavorless and the portion was really to big. It was supposed to be an appetizer. The Jalea Mixta was absouletly over cooked and dry, It was the worst that I have ever tried to eat. I say tried because I could not even get it doen my throat. When we mentioned it to the waitress she just said Oh sorry. We asked for the salt shacker which was not on the table and that did not help we also asked for Leche del tigre and that did not help. The manager just sat on his ass drinking shots with the bartender and obviously did not care about his customers, This place should close soon. It was terriable. the worst 130.00 bucks I ever spent . Dont go there... report a problem

You are posting a reply to il Gran Inka on brickell

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions