Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

disneyworld on a dime !!!

By jennyc64

Posted on: October 02, 2012 at 10:01PM

hi all..just a little info for you all on how to do disneyworld in orlando fl for very cheap. 1. you can book a large 1 bed/2 bathroom villa at westgate vacation villas and/or towers for $70-$75 dollars per nite by booking thru kayak.com or cheaptickets.com 2. for this april 2012 you can fly each person for around $222 r/t by booking thru kayak.com 3. staying at westgate you will need a rental car !!! carrentals.com has medium size rentals for about 255 for 6 days !!! 4. get your park tickets thru www.dwtickets.com these are very reasonable prices. NOTE: THERE ARE MANY MANY DEALERS ON EVERY ROADWAY IN ORLANDO AND KISSIMMEE..BE VERY CAREFUL WHO YOU TALK TO AND DEAL WITH !!! SOME OF THESE GUYS ARE SCAMMY AND SOME OF THEIR TICKETS ARE VERY QUESTIONABLE !!! BUT SELLING YOUR UNUSED TICKETS BACK TO THEM IS A BREEZE !!! YOU MAY ONLY GET $10 OR $20 BACK PER UNUSED TICKET/DAY BUT IT MAY BE A GOOD DEAL FOR YOU ...SOOO FOR EXAMPLE ..WE ARE A FAMILY OF 3..I SPEND APPROX 1800 FOR 5 DAYS DOING 1-2 PARKS THEN DOING SOMETHING LIKE GATORLAND (WHICH IS COOL !!!) SOOO DO DISNEY !!! HAVE FUN !!! report a problem

You are posting a reply to disneyworld on a dime !!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions