Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 01, 2008 at 3:15PM

Joan of Arc was born in Domremy, France. Joan of Arc was a farmgirl who became a soldier and was later burned at the stake. You can rent a car in Nancy and drive thirty minutes northwest to Domremy. You will drive your car along narrow roads through medieval farm villages. The countryside on the way to Domremy is beautiful. In Domremy is the house Joan of Arc was born in, a museum, and a medieval village with shops and restaurants. Please ask the french tourism office the open hours of the museum. You can stop at a french grocery store for food items and have a nice picnic outside. This is a wonderful way to enjoy the French countryside. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Joan of Arc

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions