Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: May 14, 2010 at 8:32AM

I was in paris 2 weeks ago, and i stayed at the hotel l'Ampere. It's very nice hotel close to the parc Monceau. I was really lucky because the weather was perfect and i got the chance the stroll in the park with my cup of frappucino in the park. it was soooo delightful! =) The neighbourhood is calm, it's not exactly close to everything but you got the metro station not far (2 minutes' walk) so you can move pretty easily ! The hotel is a 4 star-hotel, and 4 stars mean what they mean, the decor is magnificent. The reception is all made out of marble, the hallways are classy, the rooms are posh, spacious, and clean. There is a restaurant in the hotel, you have to eat there!!! It's typical french food, it's gastronomic but the prices are more than reasonnable for such a food quality. The staff is really helpful, there were 2 men at the front desk, besides being handsome, they were also really thoughtful, they ordered my taxi, they gave me tips about what to see, where to go... This hotel is a really good value, especially if you can get the room with the view on the eiffel tower... Here's the website : http://www.parishotelampere.com report a problem

You are posting a reply to Hotel Ampere

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions