Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

One of our top 3 boutique hotels globally

By Guest

Posted on: January 23, 2012 at 4:00PM

As travel photographer I have stayed in the very best hotels and occasionally the very worst, but Hotel La Perouse, Nice, is now one of our top three boutique hotels anywhere in the world. The position overlooking the Baie des Anges is a pure joy to wake up to each morning. The staff, from management down, rate among the most professional and attentive I have experienced. The fact is I was initially hesitant to write this review as I wasn't sure I wanted to share this absolute gem of an hotel with others. report a problem

You are posting a reply to One of our top 3 boutique hotels globally

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions