Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Paris birthday trip!

By Guest

Posted on: April 25, 2012 at 2:09PM

Hi everyone :) I am planning to go to Paris for my birthday in the first week of August. The trip will be 4-5 days. My main aim is to explore central Paris (Champs Elysees etc), shop in unique yet well known areas (not high fashion brands such as Louboutin). And of course, discover Parisian food and the famous nightlife :) Can you please suggest some great places to shop and eat? I want it to be my best birthday ever :) Thank you! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Paris birthday trip!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions