Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Four Seasons Bora Bora

By CathayChe

Posted on: October 01, 2008 at 7:24PM

Has anyone stayed at the new Four Seasons Bora Bora yet? Its the latest hotel to open on the island, and hopefully, the last for awhile (its getting a wee bit crowded). The prices from the US to French Polynesia are a bit high right now, but if anyone splurged and went there on a honeymoon or vacation, I'm dying to hear about it. Thanks. report a problem

Posted on: January 22, 2010 at 10:16PM

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons this past December and I can't say enough good things about it. It was the most memorable trip and our 6 days in paradise went all too quickly. The resort was amazing. Coral lagoons to snorkel. An incredible spa. The staff was incredible. They helped arrange all our excursions and reservations before we arrived. They can get you a table at La Villa Mahana, a fabulous restaurant on the island. The hotel restaurants are wonderful. I highly recommend the shrimp pitas and the kiwi mojito. I have never felt so spoiled in my life. December is the low season but our weather was great. We loved it and are planning on going again. Yes, it was not cheap, but completely worth it.

You are posting a reply to Four Seasons Bora Bora

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions