Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora

By brianap

Posted on: January 22, 2010 at 10:34PM

My husband and planned a trip to Bora Bora, and after much research chose to stay at The Four Seasons Resort. I am so glad we did. We spent 6 wonderful days in our own "little" over the water bungalow. Nothing could have been improved upon. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and seemed to genuinely enjoy serving you. The concierge booked all our outings, including a dinner at La Villa Mahana on the island. The resort restaurant was fabulous. As was the pool side bar. Unlike another reviewer of a different Bora Bora hotel, we never saw a single mosquito or other pest. The snorkeling in the lagoons was great. They are planting a coral garden and in a few years it will be even more spectacular. The views of the mountain are incredible. The spa was wonderful. Definitely plan for some time in the relaxation room. Or walk over to the ocean side for more amazing scenery. We took a ray/shark tour with was fascinating. The jet ski tour was fun too. Breakfasts were all lovely and having dinner on your private deck with gorgeous views made for the best birthday ever. Plus the pretty chocolate cake they sent to our room. Be sure to try the Vin de Tahiti. It comes from Rangiroa and I don't think is available outside Tahiti. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions