Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Goa Cheap holiday packages easily available

By Guest

Posted on: June 17, 2010 at 6:55AM

We were planning a trip to Goa in summer holidays this year. All the tour responsibility is upon me, how to book hotels resort, what are the major attractions in Goa, how to get the best holiday package in Goa. I was very much confused about lots of holiday packages published in various classifieds. Then I searched on internet and found a website goa-tourism-india that provide proper Goa travel guide, what are the major attractions etc.. The holiday packages are also available at cheap rates and I relied on this website. There is one package for Cidade De Goa Beach Resort in Goa, located in the tropical region. I have heared about this beach and planned to visit this beach first. After going through all the resorts and attraction in Goa I booked my packages there and within a minutes I got my confirmation call from the hotel that my packages has been booked. I was very excited about the tour to Goa. I am very happy and my friends as well. We party hard on the beaches of Goa and cheers to goa-tourism-india.com I suggest you all to book your holiday package form there you really feel the difference. report a problem

Posted on: December 10, 2010 at 9:33PM

As I have located a very small hotel and do please see this website, www.panderesidency.com Anil. Sharma

You are posting a reply to Goa Cheap holiday packages easily available

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions