Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous

By Guest

Posted on: November 06, 2008 at 8:54PM

To get a spectacular view of the Alhambra, take the Albaicin bus from the Plaza Nueva an hour before sunset. Get off the bus at the Plaza San Nicolas and walk up the steps to the plaza. Enjoy the magical light show of the Alhambra as night falls. Enjoy a meal at one of several restaurants overlooking the Alhambra then walk down the winding cobblestone streets of the Albaicin (If you're with a group) or take the bus back to the Plaza Nueva . report a problem

Posted on: August 27, 2009 at 8:13PM

Schedule your tour to Alhambra mid-morning on Sunday when there are fewer tour groups. An exellent restraunt with great food and service is the Torres Bermejas on Plaza Nueva and take an evening stroll past the Plaza Nueva to get a spectacular night view of Alhambra.

Posted on: January 13, 2009 at 5:35PM

thanks for the tip, I plan on visiting the area in March this year and look forward to a sunset over the Alhambra!

You are posting a reply to Alhambra view

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions