Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By okiepoke

Posted on: January 15, 2009 at 12:42PM

If you are cruising the Greek islands or taking the ferries, you can arrange shore excursions by contacting taxi operators who do local tours. You will get a personal tour tailored to your interests and time schedule, and it will be cheaper than the shore excursions sponsored by the cruise lines. If you have friends who want to share the cost, you can usually find someone with a minivan. Just Google "taxi tours in ????" for whatever location you are visiting, and you will usually find several options. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Shore Excursions

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions