Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Biking Adventures in Utah For All Ages All Year Round

By Guest

Posted on: October 14, 2008 at 10:43AM

No matter your age, you can have a biking adventure in a quaint town in Southern Utah. St. George, known as the "Palm Springs" of Utah, offers incredible biking territory all year long. Snow Canyon State Park is right in town, and our family explored lava caves and experienced red rock views that rival Sedona. The trail is 18 miles long and even our 9 year old had no problem making the paved trip. If you want more challenging territory, two National Parks (Bryce and Zion) are only a drive away. St. George has beautiful weather all year round (although we hear it's very hot in the summer), and you can rent bikes in town or via a local bike tour operator called Mountain Bike Buddies. The owner, Mark, is awesome! We had a amazing family vacation off the beaten path right in the USA. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Biking Adventures in Utah For All Ages All Year Round

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions