Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

BB's Crabback, St. Georges, Grenada

By abasolo

Posted on: May 14, 2009 at 12:23PM

If you are in Grenada, you MUST eat at BB's Crabback Restaurant! It is by far the best food on the Island. The chef/owner, Brian Benjamin (aka "BB") was born in Grenada and professionally trained in Europe, and the food represents a perfect inter-mingling of the two...Grenadian and European...the best of both worlds. Everything is fresh, local, and unimaginably delicious. My personal favorites are the Crabback appetizer, and the Prawns in lobster sauce. I can't rave enough about pure deliciousness of this food! As if the fabulous food isn't enough, the restaraunt is located in a great location, downtown in the heart of the capital, St. Georges, literally sitting over the ocean. It is casual open-air dining with a million dollar view, watching the boats drift by on the crystal torquoise waters of the Caribbean. You will be enthusiastically welcomed and waited upon by BB's British wife, Anna, who will chat you up about everything you need to know in Grenada. And she will probably know your uncle's wife's sister's hairdresser! The whole experience will leave you ready to sell all your belongings and move to Grenada...that's what I did! - Clare Salthouse report a problem

You are posting a reply to BB's Crabback, St. Georges, Grenada

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions