Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Hanoi and the Suburbs

By Guest

Posted on: October 02, 2008 at 5:08PM

Hanoi is an old but charming city with its French heritage. There are a lot of things to see during the daytime and even at night. It has an interesting night market that is so lively even to a non - shopper. Good restaurants are reasonable. I took the tour guide, driver and a friend to a sumptouos buffet at "Sen Restaurant" and I was so impressed with the quality and quantity of food. My bill came up to an amount that I would pay for one person at home. Outside Hanoi, there is a Hmong Village where the residents would let you come in to their homes for meals and even to spend the night. About three hours from Hanoi is Halong Bay. It has 1969 beautiful limestone mountains. For active people who want to kayak, dive or mountain climb, it is ideal. For sedentary people who just want to sit on the junk boat to watch the activities around the water, it is just paradise. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Hanoi and the Suburbs

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions