Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Charming 2 - amazing staff & fantastic hotel

By Guest

Posted on: February 14, 2012 at 11:23PM

The hotel is modern, spacious and spotlessly clean right in the middle of the old quarter. The staff are lovely. So wonderfully accommodating. We decided to squeeze in a quick trip to Ha Long Bay just before we left and Sophie the lovely receptionist, organised the entire trip for us while we were in Hoi An. She organised a late check in to a sister hotel (Charming 2 was fully booked), the entire tour and a taxi connection to the airport in the middle of our journey back so that we wouldn't miss our flight. She provided truly above and beyond service. All the staff are utterly charming and we would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. report a problem

Posted on: May 29, 2012 at 5:50AM

i been in Hanoi before and stayed in Hanoi Imperial Hotel. Yes, Vietnamese people all very kind and friendly. All hotel staff were so so friendly and alway cheering us at any time. Hanoi is so wonderful place. I love it and will back soon! Cheer!

Posted on: May 22, 2012 at 3:30AM

you are true. i has been stayed here. this is a good place to stay in Hanoi old quarter.

You are posting a reply to Charming 2 - amazing staff & fantastic hotel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions