Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Chox

Posted on: September 30, 2008 at 10:28PM

Our first time in Hawaii was on our honeymoon. We made a vow to bring our daughter one day, and we kept our promise. The second time around we ventured out and did all of the things that we missed the first...one being driving up to Haleakala National Park to see the sunrise. It was the most euphoric experience I have ever had. Our drive back down the volcano was also beautiful. We ended up in an historic plantation town called, "Pa'ia." We also found the most charming bakery/general store, that had everything from batteries to the most delicious and fresh desserts you will ever eat. The line for this very unattractive, yet popular place was down the block. The perfect ending to our day was watching the surfers at Ho'okipa Beach. report a problem

You are posting a reply to chox

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions