Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: October 02, 2008 at 3:22PM

When on Maui, you MUST go to Ka'anapali Beach on West Maui and jump off of Black Rock! Ask the locals or guests which way to black rock (although you can't miss it, if you are facing the beach it is all the way right). It is where the sunset ceremony takes place every night. When swimming up to Black Rock, you will most likely see the most amazing sea turtles on the way! It is a little scary and intimidating looking down from the rock, but I promise you, you will be so glad you did it! Jump off the highest point of the rock and into the ocean, and you're entire trip will change. it was truly on of the most rewarding things I did on my trip to Maui. Aloha! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Black Rock

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions