Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: September 08, 2009 at 6:59PM

While traveling in Maui, be sure to stop at PAIA FISH MARKET! If you're on your way to the Road to Hana or to watch the surfer on the north shore, you pass this comfortable, relaxed gem-don't miss it! Pull up a picnic table and order the most amazing, mouth-watering Mahi Burger or fish tacos you'll ever have the pleasure to experience! The family style dining provides the perfect place to get to know other vacationers and locals alike, while enjoying the day's catch. After all, locals are the best way to learn where your next ideal destination will be. (It's how I found Paia Fish Market). This place is so delicious, its worth more than 1 trip to Paia! report a problem

You are posting a reply to THE place to eat!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions