Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

“Only The Best from McCoy Travel and Honua Kai, Maui...”

By brasspower

Posted on: April 16, 2013 at 7:50PM

My husband and I just returned from likely the most AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL, BREATHTAKING, two-week vacation we could have ever planned at Honua Kai Resort and Spa in Maui. But, we can't take the credit!! Contacting the wonderful Melissa McCoy at McCoy Travel in Maui, who planned our honeymoon for us 6 years ago, we knew she would lead us to our paradise.. and that she did! We had looked into many of the name brand locations on Maui, looking to stow away from the hectic pace of home for a much needed vacation, but couldn't make up our minds ... and then came Melissa! Her expertise and knowledge of Maui guided us to the Honua Kai Resort and Spa, which she promised would give us an experience of a lifetime ... and she was absolutely 1000% correct! Honua Kai Resort and Spa is a hidden jewel, a 5 star diamond as a matter of fact, on the Maui coastline that provides the traquility of home with the paradise of Hawaii in a resort setting where you feel and are treated like royalty! The beautiful fully-equipped condo-type units, the superb daily room service, the ocean front endless beach, the amazing pools and available activities, the ,what seem like miles, of gorgeous property to partake in, the excellent food and its privacy, yet close proximity to so many activities, make this THE ONLY PLACE TO STAY!! So if you are in doubt or questioning where to stay .. uncover this hidden jewell .. you won't be disappointed! Give Melissa a call too ... she is amazing to work with and has awesome connections on her native island! Thanks to Honua Kai and McCoy Travel for a trip of a lifetime!! PS: Pacific Whale Foundation Whale-watching Tours are a MUST DO!! report a problem

You are posting a reply to “Only The Best from McCoy Travel and Honua Kai, Maui...”

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions