Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Oahu - with scooter

By Guest

Posted on: November 01, 2009 at 3:56PM

Just returned from Waikiki. 3 comments. 1) Don't stay at 'The Royal Kuhio' unless you're willing to deal with the problems. Very old building with maintenance issues; i.e., plumbing, fans, ventilation. 2) If you do stay there, it's on the main bus/trolley routes, which is great for getting around and noisy all night long. There is no way to get away from the noise. 3)The majority of the trolleys and buses have lift capabilities for a scooter/wheelchair. When booking a tour, tell the tour operator you need one of those buses. They will help. Get to the tour pick up spot early so the driver can load the wheelchair/scooter. Be patient! Have lots of singles for tips. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Oahu - with scooter

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions