Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Delhi to Agra advice

By janie

Posted on: October 10, 2008 at 4:41PM

It is possible to go to Agra from New Delhi as a day trip to see the Taj Mahal . . . and well worth it! Be sure to book first-class passage both ways on the train in the early morning and late evening, not only for the spaciousness and cleanliness, but for the speed . . . the train makes less stops, getting you there faster. Beware of people posing as train officials wanting to sell you another tour and saying your tickets are no good . . . just keep walking by them. Then enjoy the Taj...truly the most etherial place on earth! report a problem

Posted on: April 16, 2013 at 8:09AM

The best option would be to take a train - the 2002 Bhopal Shatabdi Express, leaving New Delhi station at 6.15 am, is the best one, as it is airconditioned and drops you in Agra by 8.30 am, in just over two hours.On the return, the 2001 Shatabdi from Bhopal is a good option, leaving Agra at 8.15 pm and arriving in New Delhi at 10.30 pm. The fares on the return are Rs. 400 on the economy Chair Car and Rs. 745 on the Executive Chair car, with dinner included. you can vist website http://www.tajmahalagra.com

You are posting a reply to Delhi to Agra advice

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions