Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

The flight to India

By Guest

Posted on: November 05, 2008 at 2:38PM

My travel tip for flying to India is this, pack slippers and PJs in your carryon and wear open shoes such as sandals. The day of travel is already so long (I travel from the US) so comfort goes a long way! Once you get in the air, slip on your pjs and slippers even if you're not going to sleep during the whole flight. You will feel so much more relaxed for 26 hours in the air. The open shoes are really important for me because after all those hours flying, there's no way on earth I can squeeze my bloated feet back into normal shoes! report a problem

You are posting a reply to The flight to India

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions