Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Bring Your Antibiotics...

By Guest

Posted on: November 05, 2008 at 5:14PM

As part of my school's MBA program we went to New Delhi to learn about outsourcing and doing business in India. We were warned ahead of time not to drink anything but bottled drinks; including water. Moreover, when eating don't eat anything considered not fully cooked. We all abided by these suggestions. However, half way through the week over half of my class got sick - food poisoning, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, etc. due many factors including polluted air and food handling. To make matters worse, one of us brought any antibiotics to help cure the illnesses; which made the trip even more unbearable as many of the classmates stayed in their hotel rooms to fight off the bugs. My tip is to bring strong antibiotics such as Citpro and others your doctors have recommended. report a problem

Posted on: March 08, 2009 at 10:09AM

Thanks for the post. Its a great tip! Did you do the ESSEC MBA luxury brand management?

You are posting a reply to Bring Your Antibiotics...

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions