Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Smart Tip when going to israel

By Guest

Posted on: November 15, 2008 at 1:43AM

When going to Israel, put all your money in a money belt when traveling, and put your money belt in a safe place (preferably under multiple layers of shirts), to keep your money safe. When traveling in Israel there are a lot of opportunities for your wallet to get stolen, lost, or in the wrong hands, since you do a lot of traveling and hiking. When traveling with a money belt, you reduce that risk of losing your money, and ensure your money will be safe, especially when you have a lot of cash on you.. Bringing a money belt to Israel is the smartest idea when traveling. It was very useful for traveling through the desert, as well as going out evenings in Tel Aviv, Eilat, and Jerusalem. I had the peace of mind, that my money was safe, and that it was easily accessible whenever needed. report a problem

Posted on: September 07, 2009 at 3:35PM

NOTE: You'll be going through a lot security checkpoints so if you opt for a money belt make sure it doesn't have any metal and be prepared to have guards examine what you have in there.

You are posting a reply to Smart Tip when going to israel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions