Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Borgo Santo Pietro, Chiusdino, Tuscany

By konrad

Posted on: July 28, 2011 at 10:07AM

I wanted to share my experience in this lovely place with all of you. From the first moment to the end o our stay we felt in heaven!!! Borgo Santo PIetro in Chiusdino, Tuscany is a real hidden gem. A beautiful and well-maintained property in the Tuscan countryside about 45 minutes outside of Siena (an easy day trip). The gardens and grounds are spectacular, The entire staff is most welcoming, professional and very friendly. Nothing is too much for them. The room was well-appointed with a thoughtful design and a wonderful Tuscan feel. My husband and I thought the food was great There are only a few rooms, so the property has a very intimate feel (like visiting the Tuscan home of your friend, the countess!). There are tables and chairs and places to relax all over the property, so you never feel on top of any other guests. Cozy little spa housed in the old "bakery" building and looks wonderful as well. The swimming pool area is very nice. I was sad to leave and can not wait to got back next year!!!! report a problem

Posted on: May 30, 2012 at 9:53PM

Please refer to the :http://www.mill-industry.net

You are posting a reply to Borgo Santo Pietro, Chiusdino, Tuscany

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions