Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Amalfi Coast's magic

By nellasera

Posted on: January 23, 2012 at 9:08AM

There is something mystical about the Amalfi Coast, it takes a few hours, maybe even a few minutes to get sucked into the Amalfi Coast's pace of life. It might be all the steps, or the slow buses, or the incredible colours of the sunset, whatever it is time changes, suddenly there is much more of it. And there are so many things to do and places to see that just one week never seems enough, that's why it's so great coming back again and again in this beautiful land to discover everytime new beaches, new panoramas and new receipes of course. Also there are so many accommodation solutions that really make the Amalfi Coast the ideal destination for all sorts of people. It's great to cvome here with the family, with so many children friendl˛y gorgeous beaches, as well as a romantic retreats: beautiful hotels and villas as well as hidden bays where to dive into crystal clear waters. Beside summer time Amalfi Coast is great to visit also during the rest of the year with so many hikes on the Monti Lattari, ancient churches to visit and so many traditional celebrations to attend! For a comprehensive guide on the Amalfi Coast I suggest www.amalfi-coast.com, it has some beautiful photos and articles on each town, with details on local events and lots of tips on where to stay and where to eat. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Amalfi Coast's magic

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions