Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Need Help Planning a Culinary Trip To Rome, Italy

By krystalmiller09

Posted on: February 01, 2012 at 12:50PM

My husband is a Sous Chef & Master Baker for a top ranked catering company in the states and every year his boss (the owner) takes a select number of employees on a learning and eventful culinary trip. This year she wants to go to Italy and approved spouses to go on the trip. She has asked me to help her make the plans and while I can get some information for her, I am really not sure where to start. The trips they have been on in the past have consisted of culinary classes at well-known restaraunts in the city they are visiting for that trip. She typically likes this type of trip with some touring/downtime available as well. We will be setting the trip up for during the first 2 weeks of October of this year. I could really use some guideance on booking several hotel rooms, air fare for at least 10 people on the same flight, and classes booked for the same number of people. She wants to make the trip a 10 day trip, which of course 2 of those days we would be in flight, so technically we would be IN Italy for 8 days. Since Rome is known as the 'Culinary Capital of the World' we'd like to stay within Rome, or short distances for travel (culinary classes only), we want to stay IN Rome, preferably downtown...Thank you so very much for any input and for reading my post. I look forward to hearing some great ideas! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Need Help Planning a Culinary Trip To Rome, Italy

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions