Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Five reasons to take a cooking class in Venice Italy

By marionbradley

Posted on: February 20, 2012 at 5:49AM

My name is Marion and I'm from USA. Now I live in Rome and two weeks ago I went in Venice, for one week. This wonderful town offers many things to do, but I think there are five reasons to take a cooking class for one day, if you are an Italian foodies, The first reason: the cooking class will show you how to make several Italian specialties, some of which may be very difficult to find in Italian restaurants. The second reason: the Cooking teacher, native from the area, offers you the possibility to make with your hands one of your favourite Italian dish. The third reason: you can talk and ask every questions about Italian handmade recipes. The fourth reasons: after the cooking class you can taste the fruit of cooking lesson with a meal and a glass of Italian wine. The fifth reason: most cooking classes have a fun atmosphere. You can enjoy during the cooking class. So when I visited Venice, I decided to take a cooking class in Venice. I read many articles (in particular I read a review about Mama Isa's Supper Club in this website) and chose a cooking class near Venice, in the heart of Padova, only 30 minutes ride from Venice. The name of cooking teacher is Mama Isa, and she offers many types of cooking classes. My passion is to eat "tagliatelle", so I asked Mama Isa a cooking class to learn how to make the real homemade tagliatelle. I had a lot of fun taking the cooking lesson with Mama Isa. She made tagliatelle seem so easily reproducible. Mama Isa and I prepared tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce ragu and the cooking lesson was very relaxing and enjoying and the food was phenomenal (with my homemade tagliatelle and a delicious Mama Isa's Tiramisu). Now I am at Rome and I have just tried the Mama Isa tagliatelle at my home for my friends and it was very good, not really as Mama Isa's tagliatelle!!! Great cooking memories to take back with me. I recommended Mama Isa to every foodie travelers so they might be contacting Mama Isa's Cooking Classes. http://isacookinpadua.altervista.org report a problem

You are posting a reply to Five reasons to take a cooking class in Venice Italy

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions