Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

iPhone app to Translate Italian Food & Menus to English

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2013 at 3:20AM

A new iPhone app to translate Italian food and restaurant menus into English will be launched in Sept 2013. Unlike other language translation apps or phrasebooks, this app is specifically designed to help English speakers choose a dish from an Italian menu and pronounce new foods. Even uncommon Italian ingredients and regional names for dishes are listed. The "Italian Food Translator” lists over 5000 Italian foods and dishes with a brief description and pronunciation. The app is designed for travellers but could even prove useful at Italian restaurants in your home city where English descriptions are brief or non-existent. A limited number of promotional copies will be given away to people who sign up for the launch (see the "Promotions" page). See www.menutranslate.com for more details. report a problem

You are posting a reply to iPhone app to Translate Italian Food & Menus to English

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions