Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Cruising to Jamaica?

By raggedyann123

Posted on: November 12, 2008 at 11:48PM

If you are on a cruise ship that stops in Jamaica, don't bother signing up for tours thru the ship - there are TONS of cabs at the dock. Pick a cabbie, ask how much for the day - Most of the tour things are free - climbing the falls, the rainforest, the marketplace, etc. We tipped 100% of the cab fare we had such a good time. We left it to him to choose some places after we had seen what we knew of and it was wonderful! He waited for us while we walked thru the marketplace, joined us for lunch, but had no problem just hanging out while my husband climbed the falls, etc. So, for the two of us it cost $100 - that included tip. Bonus! we didn't have to carry stuff around with us all day - we just put it in the trunk! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Cruising to Jamaica?

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions