Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Moondance Villas.....Best Villas On The Beach!!

By Guest

Posted on: August 20, 2009 at 7:15PM

We were always told that if we went to Jamaica you had to stay at an all Inclusive and not go off property . I am glad we didnt listen to that advice! We found the greatest villas right on seven mile beach in Negril. We thought that only the rich and famous must stay at this gorgeous property and we were somewhat right. Seems some very famous people have stayed on property but guess what so havnt many other like you and me. At Moondance villas they treat everyone the same ...very special. Get out and explore Jamaica it is a beautiful Island with beautiful people and if you want something a lot more personal than an All Inclusive give Moondance a try...I believe they have just opened a beautiful boutique hotel and spa on the Cliffs : ) report a problem

You are posting a reply to Moondance Villas.....Best Villas On The Beach!!

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions