Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Mind-blowing luxury at half price.

By Guest

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 11:16AM

If you're looking for a luxury suite so opulent you won't leave it the whole time in Ocho Rios, visit the White Suite at Jamaica Inn in July. In July, the rates are cut in half and this one-of-a-kind suite will be a little closer to affordable at around $700. We actually got married IN the suite as it was the most scenic on the whole property. Winston Churchill used to paint in the room. The White Suite is magnificently situated on its own private peninsula. It has a luxurious marble bathroom. Breathtaking vistas of the Caribbean Sea can be seen from anywhere within the 2000 square feet of living space. The expansive private terrace opens onto its own secluded pool surrounded by lush vegetation. We stepped a few steps down into the Sea from the ladder in our room and saw an octopus while snorkeling. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Mind-blowing luxury at half price.

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions