Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Couples Swept Away...The Best

By Chocolatezeus

Posted on: August 21, 2009 at 11:46AM

My wife and I went to Jamaica for the first time last November to get married. I was skeptical about going at first. I wanted to have fun, relax and not be pressured. Well I fell in love with it. This will be the place we celebrate our anniversary each year from now on. They had more than enough places to go eat and the food was great. The staff was funny, helpful and accomodating. We found ourselves at the swim up bar everyday. And enjoyed the piano bar and disco night with the staff leading the soul train line and everything else. The beach was well kept and beautiful. When we had our ceremony on the beach it was breathtaking with the waves in the background and everything. The only issues I had were with them not enforcing the dress code for their Lemongrass restaraunt. And the lamb I had at Lemongrass was way better than we had at feathers. Both of these are supposed to be your more elegant restaraunts requiring reservations. But worth the experience. My wife and I also enjoyed the bartender Dermond. He had excellent presentation and his own style signature drinks. I definitely recommend couples going to this resort to relax and have a good time. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Couples Swept Away...The Best

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions