Current Time

Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›

By Guest

Posted on: August 25, 2009 at 6:10PM

If youare leaving Montego Bay to an all inclusive resort that has a lounge at the airport, pack a 34 ounce, or larger "Bubba Keg" ( drink container ) stays cold for hours, on top of your of your suitcase that you can take out easily before you check in at the desk. Most, like Sandals, have a refreshment area. Fill it up with soda, beer whatever to take on your ride to your hotel. Some rides are 1-2 hours.so it tends to make the trip a little more enjoyable.. You can use it at the hotel as well, saves trips to the bar and the staff will gladly fill it up with whatever your choice. Frozen drinks last for hours, even in the heat. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Refreshing drive

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions