Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Sandals Royal Caribbean

By Guest

Posted on: September 08, 2009 at 6:00PM

Sandals Royal Caribbean is a little piece of heaven! It is located in Montego Bay, Jamaica just a 10 minute ride from the airport. From the moment you arrive at the Sandals Arrival Lounge in the airport you are whisked away to paradise! My favorite part of this resort is their private off-shore island. Accessible only by boat Sandals Cay has a clothing optional beach, restroom facilities, pool with swim up bar and a restaurant. At Sandals it is ultra-inclusive, everything is included from non-motorized watersports, premium shelf liquor, food and more! All of the staff at this resort are very friendly and are always eager to serve you. The bar staff is very attentive. They come to know what you like to drink and will get it ready as they see you approaching one of the many bars. The food is very good. They have many theme nights from the International Buffet (pool-side), to the beach party. There are always events and activities going on. Although, it is close to the airports it isn't very noisy. There are planes that fly over throughout the day, but to us it was neat to be in the water and see them fly overhead. We can't say enough about this magical resort. We can't wait until we can go again! report a problem

You are posting a reply to Sandals Royal Caribbean

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions