Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Hummingbird Hall in Mobay

By travellin_mommy

Posted on: March 15, 2011 at 9:15PM

I lurked in these forums for a while before booking my wedding and almost didnt book with Hummingbird Hall cos there's not much online chatter about them..but I thought I'd throw this out there... Hummingbird Hall is probably not for those who want the convenience of their guests staying at the place where they got married... but we stayed at the Iberostar (not a pleasant experience) and had Hummingbird Hall organize transfers for our guests. It was more painless than Id anticipated. I wasnt in the bus with our guests, but apparently ppl started to tear up when they drove through the gates of the Estate lol. All I can say is that it's a beautiful place.... everything was organized for us and it was just a very relaxing day of fun. No bad attitude Jamaican staff (sorry but you know what I mean) and a lot of privacy. Iberostar on the other hand :-( rude, insulting and totally mechanical. Will NOT be returning there. report a problem

Posted on: March 15, 2011 at 9:17PM

I 4got to say - for ppl who havent heard of it - their site is www.hummingbirdhall.com.

You are posting a reply to Hummingbird Hall in Mobay

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions