Currency

user posts + reviews

• Font Size:  A A A
‹ previous | next ›
Post a Reply Start a New Discussion

Very Hip and Chic Hotel

By Guest

Posted on: November 23, 2008 at 12:56PM

I travelled to Tokyo in September, 2007 and we stayed at the Park Hotel Tokyo. It was the most stylish and chic Boutique Style Hotel in the area. It is located right across the street from the subway station so we were able to hop right onto the subways without having to walk very far or hail a cab. Breakfasts were included every morning and they offered either a complete Western Breakfast or a Japanese Breakfast depending on your mood or desire. The rooms were nice size, very large bathrooms with all the ammenities and the bed were super comfortable. The service was impeccable and the concierge made out trip truly the trip of a lifetime. My highest recommendation for this amazing hotel. report a problem

You are posting a reply to Very Hip and Chic Hotel

Not ? sign in here ›

*Your post:
Please note that you won't be able to edit your reply after you submit it. No HTML.
I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Posting Guidelines.
‹ previous | next ›
*The Daily Traveler: The day's best travel tips, secrets, and news that won't wait.

My Concierge.com

Advertisement

I understand and agree that registration on or use of this site constitutes agreement to its User Agreement, Privacy Policy, and Mobile Terms and Conditions.

iPhone App:

Create personalized postcards out of your favorite travel photos!

Learn More ›
Subscribe to our free RSS feeds:

Get the latest destinations picks, hot hotel lists, travel deals and blog posts automatically added to your newsreader or your personalized homepage.

Learn More ›

Advertisement

Special Advertisement

Contests, Sweepstakes & Promotions